Pepperstone is pleased to announce the launch of our new range of Soft Commodity symbols.
You now have the opportunity to trade:
- Coffee - One of the world's most important agricultural commodities with seasonal factors influencing its price.
- Sugar - In recent years, sugarcane is also being used for bio-fuels; driving changes in the sugar market.
- Cocoa - A highly volatile market where four major West African countries account for approximately two thirds of the world’s cocoa production.
- Cotton - The world’s most widely-used natural fibre for clothing. Production of cotton is more diversified than other soft commodities.
- Frozen Orange Juice - A market prone to supply shocks which can cause large movements in the price.
Trading Soft Commodities provides diversification as commodity prices are built around the moving and delivering of physical assets. Clients can now enter an exciting market alongside suppliers, merchants and large buyers which protect their prices on future deliveries, and lock in key strategic supplies.